I gotta watch that kid, he even knows when payday is. lol.
The other night at dinner we were talking about how windy it had been that day and Jacob mentioned he fell over cause it was so windy. He said no seriously, one time on my mission the wind picked me right off the ground and I landed back down on my feet, good thing he had his cane. lol. I started laughing and said can you call me the next time that happens so I can get a video of it for my blog.
Braxton looks around at all of us and says, "No fair", we didn't really know what he meant, then he said, "I want to fly!". lol. It was really funny!

3 comments:
LOL!! They are funny little dudes. I like how Brayden paid himself $1,000 from you. I don't think I could fill out checks until I learned in a high school class...lol! Anyways, that would be awesome to see a video of Jacob "flying" on your blog...no fair...gee I wonder where they get their "funny" from? Hmmmmm...
your so lucky to support your kids with a $1000 right after christmas and all. Your boys remind me of Joshua SO much.
oh my gosh! thank you for the visual of the check. lol!!!
Post a Comment