Oh my gosh!! That boy has SOUL!!! He sure can dance!! He is so cute and so serious when he dances I love it!!
woot woot. That boy has it going on!
Are you sure he belongs to you and Jacob, and wasn't accedentily switched at birth? That kids got some sweet sweet moves, he should totally do it for show and tell.
Wow youknowwhatI'msayin' that boy can youknowhatI'msayin' MOVE! I love it!Sometimes Soulja boy sounds like he's blacknamese "steh righ theya"Please don't turn me into the horrible un-pc police---it's just my opinion.
lol...that is sooooo funny! What a soulja boy he is! That's awesome!
OMGOSH!!!My daughter is going to love that ;)Your boy can dance yo!youknowwhatI'msayin'
that seriously just made my day, I can't stop laughing even though it hurts my throat!!!!! i love him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That boy has SOUL!!! He sure can dance!! He is so cute and so serious when he dances I love it!!
woot woot. That boy has it going on!
Are you sure he belongs to you and Jacob, and wasn't accedentily switched at birth? That kids got some sweet sweet moves, he should totally do it for show and tell.
Wow youknowwhatI'msayin' that boy can youknowhatI'msayin' MOVE! I love it!
Sometimes Soulja boy sounds like he's blacknamese "steh righ theya"
Please don't turn me into the horrible un-pc police---it's just my opinion.
lol...that is sooooo funny! What a soulja boy he is! That's awesome!
OMGOSH!!!
My daughter is going to love that ;)
Your boy can dance yo!
youknowwhatI'msayin'
that seriously just made my day, I can't stop laughing even though it hurts my throat!!!!! i love him!
Post a Comment