We spent all day Saturday decorating the inside and out and getting our candy ribbon countdown's(my favorite tradition) ready. This year I put the mint truffle and candy cane hershey kisses on mine. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
It's actually starting to feel like Christmas. We woke up this morning to a temp of 30 degrees and everything. lol. It's supposed to be in the 70's the rest of the week though. Oh Well, I kind of enjoy the nice weather.
Okay soooooooooo, a couple of updates, my bil Chris and Jacob fixed our garage door. YAY!!! NO more morning workouts. phew!!!
Brax did do his soulja boy dance for Show and tell. lol. Everyone loved it!!!
Now I'm off to make some christmas cards. I need some of your addresses!!!

2 comments:
We just finished our countdown ribbons! YAY!! (I already told you via messenger but whatever) I'm glad Braxton did that for show and tell, that is awesome! and you are making Christmas cards already? You are on top of things!!!
Those countdown ribbon things look cute. Would you be willing to share how it is done?
Post a Comment