Saturday, August 25, 2007

Splurge vs. Save Tag

10 Ways We Splurge

1. TV's-well...only compared to some I suppose.
2. Lawn Service- It's so delightful, but it is annoying to have to remember to put my check under the front doormat every monday.(Thanks Rebecca for the hook-up with Rudolfo.)
3. tv, phone and internet service-verizon fios, only the best!
4. Blue Bell Ice Cream- YUM YUM
5. Eating Out- We do this way too much.
6. Anything that makes my face look better!!!! lol.
7. Sheridan's frozen custard
8. A.C.-Texas Heat...you kind of have to
9. Haircut and Highlights
10.Clinique make-up

10 ways to Save
1. Clothes-gap or gap outlet sales
2. Cleaning supplies-usually buy one thing to clean the whole house
3. Birth Control- I DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Therapy- call my friends
5. Alcoholic Beverages- Do not consume
6. Gym membership-who needs one anyway, oh ya.. me
7. Pizza- 5 dollar little caesars
8. Water- we used to buy bottled now we just have a filter.
9. Socks-walmart or target
10.Jacob's haircuts!!!!!


Alright I tag Bob Barker, Rebecca(hehehehehehehehehe) and Beckie.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

nice.. that should take me a while!!:)

NOBODY said...

oh, so this is a meme? I thought it was a lesson, you know Barnecked Financial Empowerment 101.
I'm so disappointed.
But LOL at Jacob's haircuts.

Rebecca said...

I am done...

Bex said...

I don't like things that make me think! Thanks!

Family Days said...

I am seriously so surprised you did this! Ha! Ha! But, I'm glad you did cuz your answers were fun to read.