Okay so you might be wondering why I spelled the title wrong. Let me splain, SKATE is now a four letter word in our home. Okay now that we have that cleared up let me tell you about our exciting SKAT trip.
First, my most favorite thing about skating are the cute, hip, sexy skates. SUPER COOL!!!
Anyways, it was a crazy trip, a friend of mine asked if I would watch her kids so being the great friend that I am(lol), I said sure AND they can come skating with us. Everyone was sooooooooooooo excited on the way there and couldn't wait.
Then the fun began...I'm pretty sure we traded skates at least 48 times. I'm also sure I laced up all 48 pairs of skates.
I think, "these hurt my feet" was said at least 48 times. Anyways you get the point. The place closed at noon and at about 11:48 most of the kids had the RIGHT skates on, were skating and having fun. GOOD TIMES...GOOD TIMES!!!

3 comments:
oh my gosh Amy...you make me laugh. Sounds like it was a lovely Skat trip!! Love the pics!!! Well, worth the wait...
FYI~ Skat(spelled scat) is nature folk term for poop! So....ya...crappy day, huh?
I do believe this should have been titled 48.
You are hilarious.
Post a Comment