Who will my lucky 3 readers be???????? This is open to ANY of my readers, even if I don't know you read my blog. lol.
I was one of three on my friend's blog.. and now I am offering this pay it forward..
I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)
By handmade I mean it made it out of the store in my hands!!!! lol. Or if you have a handmade request that you know I can make. Alright get to work and start paying it forward.
p.s. I just figured out what PIF stood for....duh!!!
9 years ago

14 comments:
Dude...you should just delete this post!
Nice try AUDREY DAY I know that is you, MS ANNONYMOUS. GO ahead and be selfish but my gift was going to be really really good!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!
And here I thought there were already two other 'real' comments and I was barely going to make it by the skin of my teeth. If nobody else signs up do I get all three gifts? lol!!!! jk, you don't have to send me anything, but I'll still repost this and send gifts to my people.
can I sign up for a pif swap.. we can both just go to Cheesecake factory and call it good!!!
Hey I wanna gift. But I don't have a blog....can I just live in your sunroom and hang out with Rebecca @ ratatoille Frisco style:) Ps you shouldn't have left myspace its about to get exciting:)
s needs to get her own blog and join the blogging world.. it can be just as exciting as myspace.. and we can go to the ratatollie anytime.. :)
HEY this is is awesome getting my comments way up there....I might be as cool as NOBODY some day!
Might be!! I am going to keep commenting away.. wish I could say the same about mine... :(
Oh yea you got your 3!! You didn't have to make up fake people after all!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! There still are unselfish people in this world. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww How TOOT!!
So do you want Rebecca and me to have a comment war to boost your ratings:)
By the way where is NOBODY is three kids kicking her bum???? Three would take me DOWN DOWN DOWN!
Listen here.
Nobody is going to see this comment.
While S is talkin' smack about me, I'm sitting two feet away on HER COUCH.
Um, I would have requested pumpkin chocolate chip muffins if I had come even REMOTELY close. I would have paid it forward with a Snickers bar. So, I guess it's a good thing I missed the boat.
Be you. Nobody does it better.
Oh wait, that's supposed to be Be you, nobody does it better. I forgot, it isn't all about me ALL the time.
ehhhh, isn't pif what you do when you've had too many beans for lunch?
Dude, normally I don't care for music with my blog reading.
I LOVE YOUR music.
That is all.
Post a Comment