Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I just keep growing and growing!!!

I had my weekly Dr's appt today, everything is still going great. Looks like I'm on the schedule of growing 2cm each week, so I'm measuring 34 weeks at 26 weeks, right on track for twins or at least I'm told!

Anyways we got this cute pic of the babies today. One face you can see really good, the other one is just a profile shot. Every week I go they are in a different spot, it's crazy how much they move. The Dr. said it looks like they are fighting for the bottom position of who will be born first. Funny stuff!

6 comments:

briana said...

so incredible!

Bex said...

Don't you just love the miracle of technology? So precious! Can't wait to finally meet them in person!

Family Days said...

Awwwwwwww so cute! That one you can see really well looks like a Barneck!!

Sarah Tilley said...

those pics are cool. you're going to have a lot of fun when they arrive. :)

Rebecca said...

thats a great picture. .its amazing what technology can do!!

Melissa said...

awww! I can't wait to hold your babies!