Then on Sunday Rebecca invited us to go with her and a couple of other families, I knew I couldn't pass it up, but I also knew I couldn't tell my kids too soon or they would drive me crazy wanting to know every little detail over and over.
Also, on Monday they were being a little naughty and I told them if they didn't shape up, I wasn't giving them their surprise at the end of the week. hehehe
On Wednesday morning we woke up and I told my kids to get ready so we could go "swimming" early. We packed our lunch like usual and were getting ready to go "swimming". I had placed a sack full of empty 7 up cans in the car and Brayden spotted them. He came running in and said I know what the surprise is at the end of the week!!!!!! We are going to Hawaiian Falls on Friday. I turned to him and said NO!
WE are going TODAY!!!
Needless to say they were excited and we had a great day..here are a few pics.
Zach, Braxton and Brayden

Braxton(he's the only one I could ever find. lol.)



Brayden and Broderick
I have a better pic of them on this ride, but I can't get it off my camera. ugh!

I got the pic off my camera!!!!!

and i got the pic of casey...

5 comments:
Dang! Could your kids be any more tan? That looks like a fun place, I bet they were SO excited!!
I like the picture of Brayden, Braxton and Zach, because Zach looks like a before picture of what your kids looked like, and Braxton is a what Brayden looked like at the begining of summer and then Brayden looks like he came from a forgien county, India, Mexico, Brazil...something along those lines! LOL!!!
woah.. beckie.. let me see if I get that right.. zach looks like braxton who looks like brayden an brazilian model? I am so confused, but what I do know is I have a kick'n sun burn and I love it.. it was such a blast!! to bad we can't do that everyday!
sooo fun! makes me want to head on over to seven peaks!:)
You are such a cute mom. I bet your boys just have so much fun with you.
They are adorable. My poor kids never get to go to places like that if it has water and sun... nope, I don't like either.
Post a Comment