That looks awesome! I'll have to come down there soon, so I can check it out in person. I also like your welcome thing on the door. Very Cute!
P.S. Did you have any help this time or did you do it all by yourself? That's a lot of work!
I did have help with the big room, it only took us one day. woohoo!
Impressive!! Did you get scaffolding?!! :) looks great!
Love it! Those colors are awesome! Did you get my room ready yet? I sleep all day too! LOL
It looks SO good! Can't wait to see the boy's room.I need you and TS to come help me. I love how you've decorated.
Scaffolding= kitchen table +ladder
WOW!It's crazy what a little paint will do! It gives it a warm cozy feeling. Now for the fence. . . Looks awesome!)
Where did you get the stick people. I love it.
It look SUPER DUPER!!!! Great Job!
so cute! You Hyland girls are the best decorators!
Very nice. So...I've got some blank walls if you're bored.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That looks awesome! I'll have to come down there soon, so I can check it out in person. I also like your welcome thing on the door. Very Cute!
P.S. Did you have any help this time or did you do it all by yourself? That's a lot of work!
I did have help with the big room, it only took us one day. woohoo!
Impressive!! Did you get scaffolding?!! :) looks great!
Love it! Those colors are awesome! Did you get my room ready yet? I sleep all day too! LOL
It looks SO good! Can't wait to see the boy's room.
I need you and TS to come help me. I love how you've decorated.
Scaffolding= kitchen table +ladder
WOW!It's crazy what a little paint will do! It gives it a warm cozy feeling. Now for the fence. . . Looks awesome!)
Where did you get the stick people. I love it.
It look SUPER DUPER!!!! Great Job!
so cute! You Hyland girls are the best decorators!
Very nice. So...I've got some blank walls if you're bored.
Post a Comment