Saturday, December 8, 2007

Haunted Milk Jug!!!!

I had just fixed Brayden his bowl of cereal and sat down at the computer when Brayden starts asking me why the milk jug is moving. I just yelled from the other room I don't know that is crazy. He was like no Mom really, the lid keeps going up and down, so I went into the kitchen to investigate, and this is what I found. lol. We went and got Jacob and Braxton too.
Maximize your page for the best view. lol.

6 comments:

Family Days said...

LOL!!! That is nuts!!!

Bex said...

ok at first I thought.."Many I can't tell" cause the videographer was so shakey! Wink..wink. Then I totally saw it! CRAZY stuff....mabey you should have some paranormal guys come out and check it out. It's probably the guy that died...seriously. No, really!

Melissa said...

WEIRD!!!!!!

Stephy Sue said...

oh my gosh!!! That is CRAZY!!

Cindy said...

Bring in those Ghosthunter fellas! lol

Angela said...

Um hi, is your husband cross-eyed?
I couldn't see it, everytime they comment on it, the milk jug went off the screen.
:)
Brayden's so cute.