We took a trip up to Colorado and Utah this summer to visit friends and family, while we were there we got some family pics taken. Here are a few.
Just a little update: In April the twins turned one, in June Braxton turned 9, July brought on another year for me, August makes 34 years for Jacob and 11 for Brayden.
On Saturday, we celebrate our 12th anniversary. Crazy how time flies!
Such a beautiful family! I'm sad we didn't meet up when you were here but I'm sure you were a very popular family to have around. Maybe next time. Cute pictures! Did you get them done here? If so, from who?
4 comments:
Such a beautiful family! I'm sad we didn't meet up when you were here but I'm sure you were a very popular family to have around. Maybe next time. Cute pictures! Did you get them done here? If so, from who?
such great photos.. Glad you had a great trip!! :)
congrats on all the birthdays/anniversaries/fun trip! :)
great pics! wish we could've hooked up! one day...
Post a Comment