SO cute Amy. I love the video. He is such a cute little guy. It's fun to see him crawling.
i don't think it is possible to smile harder than I just did while watching that. my cheeks hurt LOL! he is so cute! i can't believe he is the same baby I saw so tiny in the NICU.
makes me want another one. ONE. somebody stop me! super cute!
Who knew hangers were so enticing? Now you can stop buying toys!
So fun to see him crawling! Apparently, hangers are quite the enticement!
So cute. definatly brightened my day
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO cute Amy. I love the video. He is such a cute little guy. It's fun to see him crawling.
i don't think it is possible to smile harder than I just did while watching that. my cheeks hurt LOL! he is so cute! i can't believe he is the same baby I saw so tiny in the NICU.
makes me want another one. ONE. somebody stop me!
super cute!
Who knew hangers were so enticing? Now you can stop buying toys!
So fun to see him crawling! Apparently, hangers are quite the enticement!
So cute. definatly brightened my day
Post a Comment