Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a little bit ANNOYED!

Obama stole my baby boy's name for his DOG! I'm pretty sure I didn't give him permission!!!

11 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't find anywhere where they have the name of the Obama's dog, so what is it? Maybe you should just name him Obama then!!!

Bex said...

Just like a politician to steal something good, like they totally came up with it on their own. You KNOW he tapped all the phones in the US looking for awesome names and he over heard you talking about your babies names one day and was like "hells ya! That's golden. I'm gonna take it for my dog and then it will seem like Amy copied me."

Melissa said...

LOL I like the other comments :)

bknmkalhyland said...

That is funny! I do think you better get busy writing a letter to your congressman to complain!

Family Days said...

Both of our boys names are on all the doggy websites...so if it's a dogs name it must be cool! :)

Sarah Tilley said...

hah! that's funny. my sister circumvented that whole problem by giving her kids really weird names, one of them she just made up.

Me said...

So what the girl's name gonna be? Or is that under wraps, should someone name their pet that name?

briana said...

you know i still love the name. it is so funny after all these years apart the things we still have in common! i say do it anyway.

Kristi Clinger said...

I want to hear the names you have for both the babies!
BTW, we have nothing, name wise, for this baby.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yeah but this bo is so much better because for one he doesn't get fleas and two he's a barneck I mean it doesn't ge tmuch better then that plus i bet he smells better