Monday, May 12, 2008

What my #1 one son has to say....



#3 is my favorite. LOL!!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

love those mad accoutant skills!!

Family Days said...

LOL!! So, can you organize our finances?? Also, do you do taxes?? Very Cute!

NOBODY said...

So, is that what you say when you are paying the bills or did he just make that up?

Six and four made me laugh. No singing in public for you! And it's so Brayden--"uh, cuz she says she does, that's how I know!"
Awesome list.

Bex said...

come tax season, you're hired! I had no idea. LOL!

S said...

I can't believe he doesn't like you singing in the car! Everyone rocks in the car:) Very cute.

Kikibug said...

That is SO CUTE! Judson's was pretty funny too... even though I can't recall any right now. I love the "my mom loves me b/c she says she does". SO CUTE!