Friday, March 21, 2008

Lucky Day # 2

We all got the $5.OO green t-shirts from W@l-M@rt to wear to Sea World on St. Patty's day! At Breakfast that morning everyone looked at us funny, but once we got to the park there were plenty of repeats of our shirts. I think it was the whole family wearing green that caught everyone's attention. lol!
We had lots of fun the first day, the favorite ride was Journey to Atlantis, I was a little scared as you can tell by the pic. lol. Braxton asked the name of it at the end of the day and then said, "Man, I gotta remember that name so I can write about it in my journal."
Anyways here is the slideshow of day #2.

P.S. Don't mind the fact that my eyes are half-closed in almost every pic! I can't help it. lol.

5 comments:

Family Days said...

LOL!! That looks SO fun! Love the green shirts! Yours boys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

i miss seaworld!

Stephy Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephy Sue said...

how fun! I've never been to seaworld! I want to go!!

Anonymous said...

his journal??!!! very good. looks like so much fun.