Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloweenie!!!!


Let's see this year we had Superman and a ninja...I let them pick out their own costumes now.

You can just barely see me, I'm right behind Jacob,the ghost rider, I went as invisible girl. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Pretty good costume huh?????
Better watch out!!!
IT's a bird, it's a plane it's SUPERBRAXTON!!!!!!

The boys had a great night!!! They got to go trick or treating with Jacob at work for two hours and then they came home and went in the neighborhood with some friends!!!

4 comments:

Family Days said...

Awesome pics! I love the boys poses! I also like the flames on Jacob's wheel chair and i love your costume...very creative! How is Braxton flying?!?!? That boy is so talented and super strong!!!

Rebecca said...

Too cute.. love the invisable woman.. I think she was here the other day.. I dunno.. she is hard to see!! Anyway, did you dye Braxtons hair?!! Makes the outfit complete.. who ever saw a blonde superman?!! Now I better get back to eating my kids candy!! :)

Rebecca said...

Are you sleeping.. ever!!???

The Jackman Family said...

AHH these pictures are sooo cute! Those boys are studs. Tell them i say hello...even though they dont like me :( haha. Actually, Somerset are boys apartments but they are right next to mine and in my ward. I am in Heritage Manor #304. They are...okay. Thanks about my hair...i like it too but i'm still trying to get used to it!! :)